Tuesday 4 March 2008

Friendship




We will not break this friendship



I may break my strength, but I will not leave your side




My victory is your victory, your loss is my loss




Listen,oh my friend your pain is my pain, my life is your life




That is how our love is, I will even risk my life for you




And for you I will risk my life, become enemies with everyone




We will not break this friendship, I may break my strength




But I will not leave your side,people see two of us, but Look, we are not two




Oh, that we be separated or angry, oh God I pray That this may not happen




We will eat and drink together ,we will die and live together




For our entire lives,we will not break this friendship




I may break my strength, but I will not leave your side




(My translation just for you My Friend...I'm sorry it took me a while but I put this on here as well as paper to show the world what you mean to me as a friend)May our friendship last forever and let nothing get in the way Knowing you has been a great adventure, and I'm sure many memories are still yet to come...Being separated by distance doesn't mean we forget each other, it means that our love grows, ready to be expressed when we meet again...This isn't my lousy way of saying goodbye, its just a mere reminder of how much you mean to me...You have done so much for me, more than you'll ever realise, how can I ever thank you oh, how can I ever repay you My Friend...How can I ever Thank you enough???




...................... Arifa Patel

No comments: